Monday, June 22, 2009

Disappointments (cont.)

Told the eldest one about the car scratch. He did not want to care. Well maybe he is already too fed up about me giving him problems and that car is not his. Also told the mother, who was the only 1 i thought cared about my actual feelings y'day. she overreacted and like last time accused and say till like i purposely go scratch it. Now I don't even feel like looking at any1 of their faces.

Would have went to Setapak 4 the late weekdays to play and just hang out with Jon&friends there if Joe decided to go back to Ipoh this weekend, then I will not need to c those people's faces. But, eventually he's not and i don't have a car so just staying here till weekend. All the plans i planned, to go out with her 4 a movie, to eat at Delicious tonight, to go play futsal at Setapak with Joe and gang. All, i mean ALL also can't work out already. talk about holiday.

***************************************************************************************

Sorry yongyong,felicia, and hanyin. thought I can give u'll a ride back in the 1st place. but things are not working out and at the rate things are happening on me I don't think I will be allow to drive back. So, I think u'll will just have to depend on the bus driver, which maybe more reliable than me. SO SORRY.

Thankyou yongyong, here is my GRATITUDE on my blog. thanks 4 all the assignments help throughout the semester, and telling me how to put a chat box in my blog yet I haven't figure it out.
Don't think u will read this but thanks kerr 4 helping me in management the other time too.

No comments: