Saturday, June 20, 2009

Randomness

I don't really blog. but some1 said this can help pass time.
So, just do it 4 the sake of doing it.LMAO.
5.07a.m. and still awake, just came back not long from partially gaming and stuff.
The panda eyes are getting darker and darker. :( slept 4 only 2hrs+ yday then rush back to Ipoh after fetching her. haha. 1st time I drove back to Ipoh chatting with someone the whole journey :) enjoyable ?

I act open this blog last year.hoho. but din care to blog then, eventually lost the password.Just got it back 5min ago. Ignore the childish url plz, damn dumb that time to think of such url. well since it's already cre8ed might as well juz use it right? Lazy to get another email add. and I'm used to using this one. Why am I blogging actually? I don't know. Don't even know if anyone will read.hahaha

No comments: