Monday, June 29, 2009

Lifeless.

Didn't blog 4 the pass few days cos, I went back to Ipoh. The line there somehow is okay, not very slow but the pc there is very slow, so didn't bother to do anything with it other else than watching shows.

Well, I watched both games of the Confederations Cup y'day, was quite schocking when US and South-Africa scored in the 1st half. Luckily at last both Brazil and Spain won. Luis Fabiano was great and Kaka'. Missed Alunson savior goal cos the brother have class tomorrow and so have to rush back to KL.

Staying in KL is super damn lifeless. swt. I have nothing to do, and have been sleeping the whole day, since after i drop my brother at 8am till, my brother finished tuition at taman megah, 6.40p.m. Anything to do here people ?

Well going out to pyramid with foundation friends 2mr hope it won't be as boring as now.

No comments: