Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Frustration.

Let me see, been quite a very long time since I typed something here. However, as a friend once said don't think any 1 is reading either. Things are not really going smoothly in my life; 1st, I got sick, ppl say when someone is sick they will sleep a lot, but to me ? inversely, I can't quite sleep every night. Till today, tho, already almost fully recovered but still I can't sleep well. Any solutions ppl ?? and I don't have a good appetite anymore, eat very little, don't feel like eating, even vomiting sometimes. Had a really hard time. :(

2nd, Uni is actually very boring now, to me. At least last sem, I was still with some friends everyday. Now I'm taking everything ALONE. I think ppl reading this can already feel the dullness I'm going through everyday. Still have to think, how to sell those old text books and how to get new 2nd hand books. Lastly, Idk why, but there is an unknown fear in me afraid that I will fail marketing and law this sem. Seems hard.

Moreover, my holidays wasn't really that satisfying. I had to keep coming back to KL to be the brother's driver - fetching him to and back from school, just because I'm the brother the mother said. wth. Few weeks back, cos I have to fetch the kid I missed an opportunity to meet her. Think I'm gonna stop here, ntg is on my mind anymore. anyway, currently addicted to a song Mcc sent me, secondhand serenade-Like A Knife. The lyrics are really nice.

No comments: